Individual Tax Returns

I provide optional contactless preparation of tax returns for individual Federal and State returns including e-file services. For contactless returns, I have a secure file that I will invite you to send and receive confidential documents, as well as electronically signing engagement letters and tax forms. I'm experienced in small business Schedule C, rental income Schedule E, and many other complicated tax returns. I'm also familiar with filing Trust / Fiduciary tax returns. Check the MENU tab for prices and the About Me tab for more information.

IRS links:


What is the difference between a CPA and an enrolled agent?

An enrolled agent is a tax practitioner who is licensed at the federal level by the Internal Revenue Service. In fact, enrolled agent status is the highest credential awarded by the IRS. On the other hand, certified public accountants are licensed by their applicable state boards of accountancy.